VF Law provides a wide array of estate planning services. The process begins with a complimentary consultation to educate clients on the options available to them. From there, we create a plan designed to meet the individual needs of each client, and fees are usually based on flat fees rather than hourly rates, so clients know what to expect.
Estate Planning Services Include:
- Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Probate Avoidance Techniques
- Living Trusts
- Advance Directives for Health Care
- Irrevocable Property or Life Insurance Trusts
- Lifetime Gifting
- Corporations, Partnerships, and Limited Liability Companies
- Contracts, Leases, and Buy-Sell Agreements
- Charitable Remainder Trusts and Other Charitable Gifting Strategies
- Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Advising trustees, conservators, and personal representatives (fiduciaries) in matters of trust and estate administration, as well as beneficiaries of trusts and estates who need advice or representation.
To contact the estate planning team in your area: