HOA Board Training Boot Camp – Tempe, AZ
Nov 16th @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Attention HOA Board Members:
Thank you for your service to your community! We are grateful for people like you who volunteer their time to help make their HOA a better place. We share in your vision, and are here to assist you in making your term of Board service productive and positive.
VF Law’s Arizona office is hosting a free Board Training Boot Camp workshop on Thursday, November 16th. We will discuss a wide range of topics impacting HOA Board members including:
Board member duties to the Association
- Board meeting requirements: notice, quorum, minutes, etc.
- Navigating conflicts of interest
- Open meeting laws
- Executive session Board meetings
- Board member use of email
- Board member confidentiality
- Taking action outside of Board meetings
- Tips to keep Board members out of trouble
Whether you are a veteran Board member or just recently elected, you will benefit from our Board Training Boot Camp! We look forward to seeing you at this workshop.
Includes: Presentation, handouts, Q&A, and refreshments.
Cost: Free, but please RSVP by emailing Teri.Rodrigues@vf-law.com or calling (480) 268-9565