Vial Fotheringham provides a wide array of estate and business planning services. The process begins with a complimentary consultation to educate clients on the options available to them. From there, we create a plan designed to meet the individual needs of each client. Rob Fotheringham, one of our founding partners, has been practicing in this area of law for over 25 years,and has the knowledge and experience to help anyone with their estate and business planning needs.
Fees for planning are reasonable and usually based on flat fees rather than hourly rates, so clients know what to expect before the project begins.
Estate and Business Planning Services Include:
- Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Probate Avoidance Techniques
- Living Trusts
- Advance Directives for Health Care
- Irrevocable Property or Life Insurance Trusts
- Lifetime Gifting
- Corporations, Partnerships, and Limited Liability Companies
- Contracts, Leases, and Buy-Sell Agreements
- Charitable Remainder Trusts and Other Charitable Gifting Strategies
- Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreements
We also advise trustees, conservators and personal representatives (fiduciaries) in matters of trust and estate administration, as well as beneficiaries of trusts and estates who need advice or representation.